Ever send a text message you wish you shouldn’t have or place a phone call when you’ve had a few too many?
Three online dating giants agreed to screen for sex offenders and take other safety steps after a woman was assaulted on a date.
When we talk about finding love, some people say it’s a matter of chemistry. But, it may actually be a matter of math. North Texas mathematicians have come up with complicated equations which are the driving force behind some online dating sites.
Dating websites have come a long way. CBS Local counts down its top 5 places to find a special someone online.
Lawmakers in several states are trying to pass legislation to make online daters more aware of potential pitfalls.
Singles website Match.com said Sunday that it will begin screening its users against the national sex offender registry.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game