The only sign of the space where Bryan Lankhorst’s portrait has lived in the Kennedale City Council chambers is now a nail hole, an empty remnant of his six years as Mayor.
Mayor Robert Cluck spoke publicly Wednesday for the first time about an alleged murder-for-hire plot targeting him and a lawyer doing contract work for the city.
By summer, the mayors of Arlington, Fort Worth, Dallas and Irving want a permanent water conservation plan in place in their respective cities.
As the sun set over a the devastated neighborhood, residents found themselves picking through what little they had left after yesterday’s fierce tornado.
An unidentified City of Arlington employee has filed an ethics complaint of misconduct or inappropriate behavior against Mayor Robert Cluck.
After refusing to sign a pledge in support of a Constitutional law allowing same-sex marriage, Mayor Mike Rawlings met with 25 leaders in the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered community to explain why.
The simple task of taking detailed attendance records during public meetings continues to stir controversy among members of the Dallas City Council more than two years after the measure was enacted.
Danny Ray Hardman is a common name around Forney. But when he was diagnosed with terminal cancer earlier this year, it came as a shock.
Community members packed the Dallas City Council chambers Saturday for a special meeting to discuss a redistricting plan that will carve up the city’s 14 council districts.
City employees will find some more money in their paychecks next year, as the City Council moves to eliminate one of the unpaid furlough days for city workers that were put in place as a cost-cutting measure during the recession.
The city of Fort Worth sits near the top of an unenviable list: The online career site Careerbliss.com slotted Fort Worth as one of the 10 cities in the nation with the slowest job growth year over year.
A poll of residents in Arlington generally find people with favorable opinions about core city services. Which is surprising when you consider Arlington has far fewer employees per citizen than any other major Texas cities.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- A’s at Rangers Preview
- Bomb Threat Made At Bell County Courthouse Near Fort Hood
- Mass Exodus Of DISD Teachers, End Of Year Vacancies Double
- Redfining Obesity Leads To Awareness
- UTA Reopens After Reports Of Armed Man
- Man Allegedly Kicks Dog To Death Over Apartment Dispute
- Group Says Airline Merger Would Reduce Competition
- AMA Classifying Obesity As A Disease May Open Up Treatment Options