McKinney Police Department
McKinney ISD teachers, students and their parents should be heading to school with a little more re-assurance from now on. Every school will get officers.
Attorneys for the City of McKinney formally asked a judge to close Hanks Texas Grill because of the dozens of fire and safety code violations it has been issued, all of which the restaurant owner claims are baseless.
Last week CBS 11 News reported on a story about claims of harassment by a restaurant owner and a temporary restraining order against the City of McKinney. Now the restaurant says they have more evidence to prove their case.
A popular McKinney restaurant owner is granted a temporary restraining order against the city, after he claimed police, fire and code enforcement officers are trying to shut down his business.
An employee of a North Texas daycare center has been arrested, accused of sexually assaulting a child.
A Collin County grand jury has indicted a McKinney chiropractor for sexually assaulting patients. The formal accusations mean Dr. David Russell will go to trial to face 13 separate counts, in five cases.
The McKinney Police Department has released the results of an internal investigation into the handling of sexual misconduct complaints against chiropractor David Russell.
McKinney Police have launched an internal investigation as to why it took eight months for the department to acknowledge a woman’s sexual assault allegations against a chiropractor, officials said Wednesday.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado