A Louisiana meat-packing company has recalled 20,166 pounds of potentially bacteria-tainted cooked roast beef deli meat.
Americans will be wasting millions of pounds of turkey this Thanksgiving.
Community Food Bank serves 1400 people a day, and is the only place that offers fresh produce and meat. But it’s facing a financial problem that could close it’s doors.
Monday is not only Memorial Day, but it also happens to be National Brisket Day — perfect timing as many folks across North Texas will be cooking outdoors.
Many families across North Texas will be grilling on Memorial Day, but it needs to be done safely. Check out the latest USDA temperature guidelines for cooking meat.
The politicans who toured the plant all agree with the industry view that pink slime has been unfairly maligned and mislabeled and issued a joint statement earlier saying the product is safe.
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
- Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show
Latest DFW News
- Cowboys Notebook From Inside OTAs
- Bill Would Require Warrant For Police Cell Phone Tracking
- Kings Fall To Sharks 2-1 In Game 4, Series Tied At 2
- Rangers Option RHP Burns For Wolf’s Spot Start
- Heat Set For Game 1 Of Eastern Conference Finals
- Texas House Remembers Actor Sherman Hemsley
- On Brink Of Elimination, John Tortorella Has ‘Full Faith’ In The Rangers
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels Discusses The Future Of Profar