The government says Medicare’s giant hospital trust will not be exhausted until 2026, while the date that Social Security will exhaust its trust fund is unchanged at 2033.
Two state facilities face June deadlines to reform hazardous conditions or lose millions of dollars in Medicaid money.
A North Texas physician who ran a now-closed hospital near Dallas has been indicted in a more than $1 million health care fraud investigation.
The Affordable Care Act will make more than 330,000 Texans eligible for addiction treatment next year, but the state’s treatment centers are already at 92 percent of capacity, according to federal statistics.
After approving a measure that would allow talks to expand Medicaid to the working poor, Texas Republicans have reversed themselves.
Texas’ top Republicans guns, Gov. Rick Perry and U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz and John Cornyn, are teaming up to again oppose expanding Medicaid services in their state.
A new Gallup poll reports that Texas has the highest percentage of people ever recorded without health insurance at 28.8 percent.
Thousands of protesters are expected to march on the Texas Capitol to demand that lawmakers expand Medicaid to include an additional 1.5 million poor people.
If Gov. Rick Perry is feeling pressure to expand health care coverage to more than 1.5 million people under Medicaid, he sure isn’t showing it.
What does ObamaCare mean for you? The more you understand, the better you’ll fare.
Texas Gov. Rick Perry is reiterating in a visit to Washington that he won’t expand Medicaid services in his state.
The Texas House approved a supplemental spending bill to close a $4 billion budget deficit for Medicaid.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels With Ben & Skin
- Backlash Against HiV/AIDS Billboard In Dallas
- Texas Man Pleads Guilty To Smuggling Snakes On Planes
- Killed Pastor’s Son Says His Dad Taught Forgiveness
- Military Changes Policy On Women In Combat, Special-Ops
- Groundbreaking For New Pedestrian Bridge At Mockingbird Lane
- 5 Things to Watch For In Game 6 of NBA Finals
- Spurs A Model Of Patience & Success