Medical City Dallas
Doctors say Sammy Doolan’s survival after a near drowning is nothing short of “miraculous.”
A kidney transplant may sound like the perfect solution for a North Texas child battling a rare kidney disease. But until recently, it has not been an option for 5-year-old Aiden Cross.
A North Texas baby is back at home just days after open-heart surgery. Aaron Torres has hypoplastic left heart syndrome. The left portion of his heart is not developed.
What’s been a total blast for kids with cancer at Camp Discovery in Kerrville is now just as much fun closer to home.
A newly-formed team of neonatal and maternal care nurses is ready to take flight and their mission is to bring some of the sickest unborn babies to Medical City Dallas.
Phyllis Barnes says she didn’t know if her age would keep her from getting a new heart. But after being on the heart transplant waiting list for 19 months, she received the phone call she had been waiting for.
A new type of medical procedure being performed in North Texas is giving all types of patients with heart problems a second chance at life.
With wide eyes and a big grin, John Mark Martin pulled his I-V pole into the playroom at Medical City Children’s Hospital in Dallas. In a hospital gown, with a bandaged right arm, he went straight toward the trains
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas