It’s an issue that plagues many parents. What to do with your sick child when you have to be at work?
Moments matter when anyone suffers a heart attack. But it’s not just about how fast the ambulance can get a heart attack victim to the hospital. It’s also about how fast the hospital can treat the patient.
A newly-formed team of neonatal and maternal care nurses is ready to take flight and their mission is to bring some of the sickest unborn babies to Medical City Dallas.
A new study found that one in 13 children have food allergies and 40-percent of them suffer severe reactions. One North Texas doctor claims, “Food allergy is remarkably common and seems to be increasing.”
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing