A North Texas physician who ran a now-closed hospital near Dallas has been indicted in a more than $1 million health care fraud investigation.
The Affordable Care Act will make more than 330,000 Texans eligible for addiction treatment next year, but the state’s treatment centers are already at 92 percent of capacity, according to federal statistics.
What does ObamaCare mean for you? The more you understand, the better you’ll fare.
More than 100 employees immediately lost their jobs after the closure of Renaissance Hospital in Terrell.
More than 1 million Americans wind up back in the hospital only weeks after they left for reasons that could have been prevented — a revolving door that for years has seemed impossible to
John Farris has been answering emergency calls as a paramedic for 10 years. But the MedStar employee always wished he didn’t have to be on the scene after a medical condition put the patient in danger.
House Republicans negotiating with President Barack Obama on avoiding the so-called fiscal cliff are proposing to increase the eligibility age for Medicare and to lower cost-of-living hikes in Social Security benefits.
Senate Democrats are deeply divided over whether cuts to popular benefit programs like Medicare and Medicaid should be part of a plan to address the nation’s financial problems.
Baylor University Medical Center, Baylor Health Care System and HealthTexas Provider Network will pay $907,000 to settle allegations of submitting false claims to the government.
The owner of two medical clinics in Hurst and Houston has plead guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit health care fraud for filing nearly $3 million in fraudulent claims.
The debate results are much less lopsided than the first debate, but Obama’s failed promises of the past four years which were clearly expressed by Romney dictate that Obama couldn’t win the debate. Romney won again.
If you want to know what an empty, meaningless political photo opportunity is look at Congressman Paul Ryan’s drop by at a food bank last week in Youngstown, Ohio.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game
- Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Collin County Cold Case Murder
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin