North Texans are coming down with a double dose of lottery fever this week.
It was the moment that Mega Millions lottery ticket holders have been waiting for — the drawing for the $640 million lottery jackpot was held Friday night.
Everyone is lining up for a chance to win big money, after the Mega Millions jackpot has ballooned to $640 million. But there could be some dangers.
Lottery officials say they are increasing the Mega Millions lottery jackpot to $640 million, raising what was already a world-record prize.
The largest jackpot in U.S. history is enticing more people to pool their money with friends or co-workers to buy tickets for Friday’s MegaMillions drawing.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members