Lottery officials say they are increasing the Mega Millions lottery jackpot to $640 million, raising what was already a world-record prize.
The largest jackpot in U.S. history is enticing more people to pool their money with friends or co-workers to buy tickets for Friday’s MegaMillions drawing.
Plan on digging deeper in your wallet to play the multi-state lottery game Powerball. Beginning yesterday, the price of a Powerball ticket doubled from $1 to $2.
He wasn’t the big winner, but a Dallas man walked off with a cool million dollars in Tuesday night’s multi-state Mega Millions jackpot.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.