A new Mercedes-Benz commercial featuring model Kate Upton is drawing some heat from critics.
An ugly crash shoved a red Mercedes-Benz into the front wall of a home in the Oak Cliff area of Dallas early Wednesday morning.
Daimler said on Monday that it was recalling more than 100,000 Mercedes-Benz vehicles in the United States and Britain because of a problem that could lead to a loss of power steering fluid.
Always interested in performance and theater, CFDA Fashion Fund finalist Gary Graham showed a predictably gritty collection of utilitarian elements.
A group of Democrats has filed an ethics complaint against a Dallas-area lawmaker for driving a Mercedes-Benz owned by a company that makes millions through state transportation contracts.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing