T-Mobile, the country’s fourth-largest cellphone carrier, is set to complete its acquisition of Dallas-based MetroPCS after the stock market closes on Tuesday.
Police in Richardson are on the lookout for the man who pulled a gun and robbed two employees at a Metro PCS store. The robbery happened last Wednesday, December 12, at the Metro PCS on N. Jupiter Road.
Police in Fort Worth believe one man is responsible for at least 16 aggravated robberies within city limits and across Tarrant County since June. Now the department is asking for your help finding out who he is.
Fort Worth Police are asking for the public’s help to find a man suspected of robbing a Fort Worth cell phone store and several other robberies.
One day after one suspect in a Metro PCS robbery turned himself in, police now have the second suspect in custody. They didn’t have to go far to find him, he was already in jail.
Dallas police are trying to identify and locate two men who robbed a Metro PCS business and the customers inside. The men robbed the store, in the 2600 block of W. Jefferson, on Monday, May 28.
Roger D Linquist, Chairman, President and CEO, MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE: PCS) disucsses PCS’ strong 2nd quarter results and its plans to move into 4G and smart phones.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- KT And Baldwin Ride The Texas SkyScreamer
- Bush Hosts 2nd Day Of Bike Ride For Veterans
- Comedian Bobby Lee Joins New School
- Birdman Flying High For The Heat
- Judge Denies Motion To Revoke Brent’s Bail
- Game 5: Quick Makes 24 Saves To Help Kings Top Sharks 3-0, Up 3-2 In Series
- Rangers Coach John Tortorella Explains Benching Of Brad Richards
- North Texas Woman Condemned For Boy’s Starvation Loses Appeal