The Miami Heat white hot celebration went from the hard court, to the street, and then to two South Florida premiere hot spots.
LeBron James had 26 points, 11 rebounds and 13 assists, leading the Heat in a 121-106 rout of the Thunder on Thursday night to win the NBA Finals in five games.
King James finally accomplished what many hoped and prayed he would not, win it all. Not only did LeBron win, he did it with style, class and an impressive NBA Finals performance.
Dwyane Wade had his look-at-me drama, falling and failing as though he’d broken his back after having a shot blocked by Serge Ibaka. But I’m thinking he was secretly jealous of LeBron’s leg cramps.
The Miami Heat moved one game closer to it’s second NBA Championship Tuesday night at the AmericanAirlines Arena with a thrilling 104-98 victory in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
Every superstar who looks to cement a legacy and win a championship has a signature moment. Miami Heat superstar LeBron James needed that moment and he got it late in the fourth quarter of Game 4.
CBS Local Sports was able to get a look at Battier’s pregame playlist, and as expected, it’s the perfect mix of songs to inspire a veteran playing a for a title.
LeBron James finished with 26 points, 12 assists and nine rebounds, and the Heat beat the Thunder 104-98 in Game 4 on Tuesday to take a 3-1 lead in the best-of-seven title series.
The Miami Heat have seen this act before and they are hoping for a much different outcome for the 2012 NBA Finals than what happened in the 2011 NBA Finals.
Last summer, the Miami Heat signed forward Shane Battier looking to bolster an already tough defense and hit a key 3-point shot or two in a game. Battier took a while to get warmed up, but as the playoffs have worn on; his game has started to hit a level not even he probably could have expected.
The Miami Heat stand just two victories away from placing another NBA Championship banner in the rafters of the AmericanAirlines Arena. The Heat know the final two wins will be the hardest of the season, but also know that style points don’t matter at this point.
The Heat have been here before, two wins from an NBA title. The difference now? LeBron James isn’t letting his head get in the way of his talent.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: May 22
- Fort Worth Residents Seek Answers For Public Shelter During Storms
- As Recovery Continues, Hopes Springs Eternal For Moore Tornado Victims
- Wild Bounce, 4th Line Grit Has Bruins One Win Away From Conference Finals
- Rangers Win Behind Recent Call-Up Wolf
- Man Card Court: Salads On Instagram