The White House says President Barack Obama and First Lady Michele Obama will attend a memorial service for victims of the fertilizer plant explosion in the town of West, Texas.
In honor of the First Lady’s “Let’s Move” campaign, and to encourage parents everywhere to get up and get moving with their kids, Jimmy Fallon and Michelle Obama present the “Evolution of Mom Dancing.”
FRISCO, Texas (AP) — FC Dallas has acquired midfielder Je-Vaughn Watson in a trade with the Houston Dynamo and signed Brazilian player Michel. The Dynamo will get a second-round pick in the 2015 MLS draft […]
Former President George H.W. Bush and his wife, Barbara, are congratulating President Barack Obama as he begins his second term.
No one can equate to God. And, it’s about time someone stood up to Jamie Foxx and his ilk to teach them that – or at least try to teach them that.
While Michelle Obama was complaining to the media that yesterday wasn’t much of a 20th anniversary for her and her husband, Mitt Romney was planning his anniversary gift to be presented on the national stage – a slam dunk performance in the first presidential debate against the basketball-loving president.
Preparing for this debate has got to be the most depressing thing Obama has ever done. He must be staring at facts and figures that he can hardly believe – and then realize he has to defend them come Wednesday night – with his biggest critic, Mitt Romney – and the nation – staring at him. It’s going to be terrible for Obama.
In recent decades, the government has taken to feeding needy children to combat the negativity of trying to learn while being hungry. Now, with new Obama administration regulations on school lunches, we have a government that is causing hunger.
The early returns are in and, according to the Neilson rating company, the Democrats beat the Republicans… and the NFL.
The Republican and Democratic National Conventions of 2012 – yawn-per-yawn – have to be the most uninspiring political conventions in recent history.
Opinion: Democrats Offer A Positive Vision For The Future At Convention After GOP Offers Only Attacks
Sitting in the Time Warner Cable Arena last night I was struck by how different the Democratic National Convention was from the Republican event last week. Unlike the Republicans in Tampa, Democrats focused on the fight to preserve the middle class and the American Dream.
What a difference four horrendous years makes. Thinking back to the Democratic National Convention of 2008 and now seeing what’s going on in Charlotte, North Carolina this week at the Democratic National Convention of 2012 shows stark differences. The Democrats have no star power and pale in comparison to the Republicans’ star-packed convention in Tampa.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Cowboys Sign 3rd Round Pick Terrance Williams
- Outlaw Items Up For Auction By Dallas Company
- 11 North Texans Indicted In Prostitution Case
- VIDEO: The LeBron James Headband Game
- The Good Ol’ Days: When Gas Was 93 Cents Per Gallon
- Road Test: 2013 Toyota Avalon
- Automakers Finding Many Customers Now Appreciate Simplicity
- Sporty New Corolla Aimed At Youthful Buyers