CBS News reported Tuesday that YouTube has been blocked in both Bangladesh and Pakistan, in order to prevent further viewing of the 14-minute trailer for “The Innocence of Muslims.”
As the liberal American press and ultra-liberal bloggers inundate the Internet and newsprints with criticisms of what Mitt Romney, the GOP presidential challenger to President Barack Obama, said about Obama during the Libyan attacks and murders, throngs of foreign press and few American outlets tell the real story involved with the White House’s role in the incidents that we now know could have been prevented.
Last week Romney had yet another gaffe and error filled week. Week after week Romney and his campaign can’t get it together.
In seeking to define President Obama as a foreign policy failure, sympathetic to Muslim protesters, Mitt Romney ignored the fact that Americans were killed and under threat overseas.
President Barack Obama needs to stay in Washington, D.C., suspend campaigning, and address the threats against Americans in the Middle East.
As unfortunate as the events are, Romney’s comments about Obama ring true. Prior to the tragic event and even after, President Obama appears to excuse and apologize for the horrendous events that take place in the world – including those against Americans.
Republican efforts to promote hatred across racial and religious lines are heating up this electoral season. They have found a new warrior to promote the cause in Arizona, Gabriela Saucedo Mercer. Mercer has questioned whether Middle Easterners should be in the US “either legally or illegally”.
Troops fighting in Afghanistan get to return home for two weeks of rest, but first they must pass through a special military base in the Middle East.
One day after Chesapeake Energy announced to cut back on its drilling operations, independent contractors report job cuts have already began inside other companies that depend on the Barnett Shale.
A court-martialed U.S. soldier has been found not guilty by reason of lack of mental responsibility in the killing of a civilian contractor in Iraq, military officials said Saturday.
In a speech on Tuesday, Perry pledged support for Israel and criticized President Obama for demanding concessions from the Jewish state.
Mark Stroman went on a shooting spree following 9/11, targeting people of Middle East descent, claiming it was a patriotic response to terrorism.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision
- Texas Senate Debating Abortion Restrictions Bill
- What’s More Likely?
- Jason Parks Of Baseball Prospectus With Ben & Skin
- Ben & Skin Review ‘This Is The End’
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels With Ben & Skin
- Backlash Against HiV/AIDS Billboard In Dallas