A gutty 109-102 overtime victory over the Clippers late Tuesday night pulls Dallas to within one game of the eighth and final playoff seed in the Western Conference.
Dirk Nowitzki had a season-high 33 points as the Mavericks moved within a game of .500 for the first time since mid-December with a 109-102 victory over the Clippers.
Mike James scored a season-high 19 points, Dirk Nowitzki added 17 points, and the Mavericks beat the slumping Jazz 113-108 on Sunday night to remain in the playoff race.
Having lost the ‘front end of a doubleheader’ by giving up 136 points to Houston, the Mavs had no choice but to alter their approach. The result: Dallas 112, Houston 108.
The Dallas Mavericks announced on Monday that they have signed veteran guard Mike James for the remainder of the season.
If the Mavericks want to keep James beyond this 10-day deal, they’ll have to guarantee the veteran minimum salary for the rest of the season.
The Dallas Mavericks announced on Tuesday the signing of free agent guard Mike James to a 10-day contract.
Latest DFW News
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar