Million Dollar Quartet
Heehaw! Let’s start off with some roping, riding and rapping first! The first ever Hip Hop Cowboy’s Spring Rodeo pulls into town at the Mesquite Rodeo.
It was December 4, 1956 and four friends gathered at the now iconic Sun Studios in Memphis, Tennessee to jam and hang out with their mentor – rock and roll legendary producer Sam Phillips.
Producers said Tuesday they’ll be moving the show off-Broadway to New World Stages on 50th Street in July after more than a year performing at the Nederlander Theatre.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing