The Miami Heat’s latest spurt might have run the Milwaukee Bucks right out of the playoffs.
Thanks to Tuesday’s 115-108 win at Milwaukee, the Mavs have won three straight roadies, four straight games and five of six. A constant? Vince Carter, who beat the Bucks by hitting three key 3-pointers in the fourth quarter on his way to 23 points, the continuation of a Vinsanity ‘groove’ that is now 22 games long.
Monta Ellis scored 22 points, and the Milwaukee Bucks spoiled Dirk Nowitzki’s first game in nearly 10 years with at least 20 points and 20 rebounds with a 95-90 victory against the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday night.
The Mavs missed eight of their final nine shots, were outscored 14-4 down the stretch, wasted a manly Dirk effort – his first 20/20 game in almost 10 years – and lost 95-90 to the Bucks.
He was drafted by Milwaukee and was traded to Dallas in 1982. He signed with the New York Knicks as a free agent in 1984 and also played for Miami and Utah.
The Bucks rallied from a 20-point deficit for a victory over the Mavs on Monday to end Dallas’ 12-game win streak.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Kings Preparing For Game 4 Showdown With Sharks
- Search For Survivors Continues After Deadly Oklahoma Twister
- Red Wings Take Game 3 And 2-1 Series Lead Over Blackhawks
- Storms Developing West of DFW
- Thunder Star Kevin Durant Makes $1M Tornado Pledge
- Top 10 Family Cars Of 2013
- Small SUVs Fare Poorly In New Crash Tests
- Road Test: 2014 Kia Cadenza