A Mississippi judge will hear a motion Dec. 18 to dismiss the case against John Langworthy, a former school teacher and church music director accused of molesting young boys several years ago.
An investigation suggests a Dallas man who said he owned a church-like organization was actually running a dance club. The city is suing to get the club called Darkside, on Northwest Highway and Webb Chapel, shutdown.
A Collin County man suspected in a theft scheme has been jailed on a probation violation.
Latest DFW News
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air