Police have confirmed that the Texas woman at the center of an Amber Alert for abducting her two grandchildren from the Nacogdoches area on Thursday has been arrested in Fort Worth.
Police in Fort Worth police are asking for help locating a missing teenager. No one has seen Keon Tavaras Fields since Tuesday. The 18-year-old boy was last seen in the 1100 block of Greens Point Terrace.
An autopsy has confirmed that the human remains recovered last weekend by police and FBI agents are those of a missing Dallas boy.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Some Principals
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members