Republicans are entering a new tech race to address the glaring technology advantage President Barack Obama enjoyed over GOP nominee Mitt Romney.
Mitt Romney, his campaign, and many Republicans were stunned when he lost to President Barack Obama during a weak economy.
Jeb Bush writes in a new book that Mitt Romney moved so far to the right on immigration that it proved “all but impossible” for the Republican presidential nominee to appeal to Hispanic voters in the 2012 election.
After back-to-back presidential losses, Republicans in key states want to change the rules to make it easier for them to win.
Texas electors will gather at the State Capitol to cast the state’s 38 electoral votes for president and vice president.
Mitt Romney has been a virtual ghost since his Election Day defeat. Romney’s abrupt withdrawal from politics is creating a leadership vacuum within the GOP.
The last undecided House race has been called for the incumbent Democrat, bringing an unofficial close to the 2012 campaign more than three weeks after Election Day.
It is not news when Republicans try to block access to the ballot box for poor, minority and elderly voters. What is unusual is that Republicans are admitting it.
Grover is the ultimate in single interest constituencies in Washington. He is not accountable to anybody. He does not disclose who funds him, who pays him to do what he does or how much he is paid to blackmail GOP Members of Congress to sign his pledge not to raise taxes.
Revelations surrounding David Petraeus’ affair have prompted the tin foil hat crowd on the right to find all sorts of conspiracies about why the news that CIA Director David Petraeus was having an affair with his biographer was released after the election.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is obviously in the wrong business. He is becoming more of a television celebrity by the minute and getting much better reviews as a television performer than as governor.
On a conference call with donors Romney claimed that Obama won because he gave “gifts” to African Americans, Latinos and young voters.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Spurs Rout Grizzlies 105-83 In West Finals Opener
- Wizards’ Bradley Beal On Derrick Rose: ‘I Think He’s Scared’
- Heat Prepare To Take On Pacers
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity?
- Texas DPS Adds Memorial Day Patrols
- North Texas Fire Reveals Full-Scale Marijuana Operation
- Tech Alumni Candi Whitaker Named As New Lady Raiders Coach
- PGA Star Rickie Fowler With Elf & Slater