The extreme fire danger has turned deadly. A Kaufman County man was killed and two others
were injured after a grass fire consumed a mobile home. It happened on Travis Lane, northeast of Kaufman.
Investigators in the Hunt County city of Commerce are trying to determine what caused a mobile home fire that killed a 4-year-old girl.
On top of mourning the loss of a loved one, six families struggled for days with a lack of information pertaining to a fatal fire that likely took the life of their son or daughter.
The past two days have been difficult for the families and friends of the victims from Sunday’s fire that killed six in Hood County.
Six people are dead after a structural fire broke out at a doublewide mobile home in Granbury Sunday, Hood County Fire Marshal Brian Fine said.
It looks like any spare room, in any North Texas home. Phillip McNeal built the room 20 years ago for his son, but now the city of Grapevine wants to see some paperwork for it.
Police think the parents beat or otherwise injured their baby.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game