The park and the Arts District have agreed on a partnership and a way to split revenue from a new property tax for a Public Improvement District, or PID. Park users think it’s necessary to retain the park’s attractiveness.
A Dallas County School Bus Driver is the target of an internal investigation after it was revealed that she was trying to collect money from students.
As recently as February, the Cowboys were $20 million over the NFL salary cap and existed in “Cap Hell.’’ A spring of financial tinkering has Dallas now $9.7 million under the cap.
The odds of a tornado hitting your home are extremely small. But, if it were to happen, you would need a place to stay safe. That has pushed many people into building storm shelters.
The government says Medicare’s giant hospital trust will not be exhausted until 2026, while the date that Social Security will exhaust its trust fund is unchanged at 2033.
Two state facilities face June deadlines to reform hazardous conditions or lose millions of dollars in Medicaid money.
A rare $10 bill from 1929 marked with the name of the Texas town of West fetched more than $4,800 at auction to benefit the families of victims of the deadly fertilizer plant explosion there.
After disaster strikes, many North Texans begin looking for ways to help out. Several DFW area groups are already reaching out to our neighbors in Moore, Oklahoma.
Americans held there collective breaths Saturday night, hoping they had the winning ticket in a $600 million dollar Powerball drawing. Here are the winning numbers: 22-10-13-14-52 | Powerball number 11 for Saturday, May 18, 2013. Did you win?
A message early Thursday on the multistate lottery’s website said the jackpot has soared to $475 million after none of the tickets sold matched all the winning numbers in Wednesday night’s drawing.
With the click of a mouse, millions of dollars are generated through video sharing websites like YouTube. Earning a piece of that pie for yourself can be pretty easy, if you know what to do and how to do it.
Anyone who does banking online could face some frustration on Tuesday. Hackers are reportedly planning to target various banking institutions and websites, forcing customers offline.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision
- Texas Senate Debating Abortion Restrictions Bill
- What’s More Likely?