NFL owners nearly tripled the commissioner’s compensation in the 2011 tax year and likely made Goodell the best paid commissioner in U.S. sports.
Apple came under attack Thursday from an influential investor for its practice of stockpiling cash. Its hoard totaled $137 billion at the end of last year, and it keeps growing.
The dollar figures at issue in Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst’s Senate campaign fund embezzlement case continue to grow — and so does the investigation of the allegations.
A 45-year-old man from Southlake was convicted on Wednesday of passing more than $300,000 in worthless checks during a five-year scam with a bank executive.
Commuters are adapting to increasing traffic congestion by building delays into their schedules, but at a cost of $121 billion in wasted time and fuel, according to one study.
House Speaker Joe Straus suggested possibly raising the cost of a driver’s license to help the state’s congested roads. Texas drivers currently pay a price of $25.
Private landowners are reaping billions of dollars in royalties each year from the boom in natural gas drilling, transforming lives and livelihoods even as the windfall provides only a modest boost to the broader economy.
Texas public schools could save up to $2 billion annually if the state allows families to use public funding on private schooling, a school vouchers advocate testified Tuesday at the ongoing school finance trial.
Phil Mickelson is talking more about how much he pays in taxes than how many fairways he hits off the tee.
George P. Bush has raised more than $1.3 million in the barely eight weeks since he announced that he would run for office in Texas. But he hasn’t decided which office he will seek.
A leader with a North Texas elementary school association has been arrested and charged with theft. Her crime? Stealing thousands of dollars from the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO).
Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst said, with the state’s population set to double in the next 40 or 50 years, it is time to tap the Rainy Day Fund, which could be nearly $12 billion by 2015.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Oklahoma Twister Leaves Stories Of Heartbreak & Hope
- Amber Alert Discontinued For 9-Month-Old Girl
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant: ‘I Found Myself’
- Knicks Unsure About Stoudemire’s Role