An investor in Bain told Senator Reid that Mitt Romney had not paid any taxes over a ten year period, but maybe the more intriguing story is who else he hasn’t been sending money to in years past.
After repeatedly referring to Mormonism as a “theological cult,” Dallas-based pastor Dr. Robert Jefress is now publicly endorsing Mitt Romney’s bid for the Republican party’s presidential candidate.
A Tarrant County College professor alleges he was forced to resign for his beliefs, while school officials say they received complaints that he used his classroom as an aggressive pulpit.
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney says voters should not choose their president based on the candidate’s religious beliefs or the place where they worship.
A new survey shows that Atheists know more about religion that many religious Americans.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- AMA Classifying Obesity As A Disease May Open Up Treatment Options
- CDC: HPV Vaccine Reduced Disease Rates in Teen Girls by 56 Percent
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: June 19
- Dirk Nowitzki Dines With President Obama In Berlin
- Appeal Seeks To Halt Dallas County Woman’s Execution
- Four Keys For Bruins In Game 4 Of Stanley Cup Final
- Boy Scouts Appeal Texas Order To Turn Over Abuse Files
- NJ Gov. Christie Is Still A Cowboys Fan