A 25-year-old man was arrested after police say he choked his mother to death at her Red Bird home Saturday night.
Despite being a mother of quadruplets, Mother’s Day is the last thing on Amber Bell’s mind. She is understandably more concerned with the 80 ounces of formula she mixes for the 16 bottles a day she feeds her 11-month-old fraternal quadruplets.
House bill 1706 in the Texas Legislature would legally prohibiting anyone from interfering with a nursing mother in public, a protection breast-feeding advocate Michelle Hickman feels new mothers need.
The mother of a Mesquite family committed suicide after murdering her husband and two children.
A midlife crisis. The empty nest. Stuck in a rut you just can’t pull yourself out of. That’s how many parents describe the time when the kids don’t need them anymore — and they feel stuck.
The Dallas Cowboys are holding a private memorial service for fallen teammate Jerry Brown on Tuesday – and Josh Brent will be in attendance at the request of Brown’s mother.
A Plano mom has had it with speeders in her neighborhood and is now taking matters into her own hands. Her grassroots sign campaign has the ultimate goal of getting drivers to slow down.
Fort Worth mother of two watches the Presidential debate as she tries to decide who will get her vote in November.
Time Magazine’s forthcoming issue focuses on the doctor who –– literally –– wrote the book on the extreme parenting method known as “attachment parenting.” It also features an eye-catching cover featuring a 26-year-old mother breastfeeding her 3-year-old son as he stands atop a chair.
Women will have a powerful voice in this year’s Presidential election—so any misstep that offends can become a major issue. No surprise then, that Democrats are scrambling to distance themselves from commentator Hilary Rosen’s comment on Wednesday about Mitt Romney’s wife, Ann.
Several hundred homeowners in Arlington are assessing damage to their homes today, picking up the pieces of what’s left, after a tornado struck in the city. Lisa Repstock huddled in the bathtub, with her two young daughters as the storm hit.
Police say a man in his thirties briefly took a mother and her daughter hostage in their own home, took their phones and then shot the mother before fleeing in a white pickup truck Wednesday morning.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game