If you’re looking for the perfect inspiration to get your body moving in 2013, nothing is more motivating than taking part in a fitness-themed event. Whether it’s a climb up a skyscraper or scrambling through an obstacle course, these fun and challenging events are some of the best ways to get physical, test your stamina and make some new friends along the way this year.
One week after Tony Weathers died in the Original Mud Run while swimming in the Trinity River organizers of Saturday’s Warrior Dash on made sure safety was their number one priority.
30-year-old Tony Weathers posed confidently for a picture at the starting line.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.