A new study in the journal “Pediatrics” found more than 40 percent of middle and high school age boys exercised regularly to build muscle mass. Thirty four percent reported using protein powders or shakes. Ten percent used another muscle enhancing substance. Almost six percent admitted they had tried steroids.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado