Nasher Sculpture Center
Some scientists believe early exposure to art can help children in all aspects of later learning. But if you’re no Vincent van Gogh in the art department, there’s help.
There could soon be some movement in the stalemate over two Dallas landmarks. The Nasher Sculpture Center and the new Museum Tower have been at odds for months over sunlight.
The next time you’re shopping at Dallas’ North Park Center, notice the fountains and artwork. Raymond and Patsy Nasher put it there.
Father’s Day weekend is coming up, so let’s take a look at some fun activities for families to celebrate dear old dad. There are plenty of shows and events happening in North Texas.
Art is not always a painting or a sculpture.
As the holidays get even closer – let’s celebrate with some great North Texas entertainment! The Dallas Symphony Orchestra brings back the popular seasonal tradition of Holiday Celebration. Holiday favorites as well as some special […]
October marks the start of a new season of performances, plays, exhibits and adventures in the Dallas Arts District.
Learning about art or history doesn’t stop once you leave a museum. Local galleries are now using social media to interact with the public.
Beat the heat this weekend with some great indoor entertainment!
Texas spring storms can’t stop the good times as we gear up for a great week of some of the best arts and entertainment to hit North Texas at the annual Main Street Arts Fair […]
Alexander Calder made a profound impact on modern art. Now, his work can be viewed at the Nasher Sculpture Center in Dallas.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado