National Alliance on Mental Illness
Mental health advocates like Dana Beard say cases like Eddie Routh’s are signs of a flawed health care system. Despite his family’s efforts to have him treated for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after returning from duty in Iraq, there are no laws allowing family members to have relatives committed.
North Texas folk song writer and musician Heather McCeady has been hospitalized twice with manic depression. Two of her relatives suffering the same condition committed suicide. McCready now adds ‘Mental Health Advocate’ to her list of titles.
Friends of Adam Lanza’s mother say she was frustrated by a lack of support for families dealing with mental illn
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Man Card Court: Salads On Instagram
- NBA Playoff Schedule
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW
- Vets Parade Float Driver Says Train Seemed Still Before Crash
- Red Wings Rolling Against Blackhawks With Howard
- Video Fly-Over Provides Look Into Completed LBJ Express Project
- Cowboys Notebook From Inside OTAs