National Rifle Association
A company is selling a female zombie doll that bleeds fake blood when shot. The ‘Alexa’ doll is reportedly one in a range of life-size zombie mannequins sold by Zombie Industries, which displayed its products at last weekend’s NRA convention in Houston.
Texas Gov. Rick Perry says passing new gun control laws won’t stop criminals and would only make law-abiding citizens easy targets by depriving them of weapons to defend themselves.
The NRA annual convention is about to get underway in Houston after the group spent much of the past year under siege, ardently defending gun rights following mass shootings in two states and fighting back against mounting pressure for stricter laws in Washington.
NASCAR might take a closer look at how it approves sponsors after the National Rifle Association became the title sponsor of this weekend’s Sprint Cup race at Texas during a national debate over gun rights.
Two pivotal senators announced a bipartisan deal Wednesday on expanding background checks to more gun buyers, an agreement that could build support for President Barack Obama’s efforts at gun control.
As race fans began to arrive in their motor homes and campers at Texas Motor Speedway this weekend in anticipation of Saturday’s NASCAR race, the title sponsor, the National Rifle Association, remained to be a hot topic off the track.
The National Rifle Association is taking its relationship with racing to a new level as the title sponsor of a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
Word spread fast over the Texas Motor Speedway announcement that the National Rifle Association will serve as its title sponsor for the April 13 Sprint Cup Race.
NRA’s sponsorship with Texas Motor Speedway was announced during the track’s media day Monday. The April 13 race, the first scheduled night race of the season, will be known as the NRA 500.
A list that groups together 7-Eleven, Levi’s and Bob Barker, is gaining new scrutiny during the debate on guns.
Twelve years after losing her daughter, Beth Soltero’s home is filled with tributes to a spontaneous, artistic young woman who was murdered in a robbery by a 19-year-old girl with a gun.
The White House says a National Rifle Association video referencing President Barack Obama’s daughters is “repugnant and cowardly.”
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Rangers Win Behind Recent Call-Up Wolf
- Man Card Court: Salads On Instagram
- NBA Playoff Schedule
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW
- Vets Parade Float Driver Says Train Seemed Still Before Crash
- Red Wings Rolling Against Blackhawks With Howard
- Video Fly-Over Provides Look Into Completed LBJ Express Project