Natural gas is slowly being restored to Jacksboro residents Saturday after the Texas Gas Service was forced to shutdown supply to the entire city Thursday.
Texas Gas Service (TGS) was forced to shut down the gas supply to the entire city of Jacksboro Thursday. Most businesses and residents had no heat, on a day when temperatures struggled to get out of the teens.
In a preliminary findings into the house explosion, the Texas Railroad Commission cites an Atmos Energy equipment failure as the cause of the house explosion.
A key Texas agency announced Tuesday it is hiring a seismologist, part of an effort to tackle a sudden increase in earthquakes in areas with significant oil and gas drilling activities.
Firefighters in Frisco evacuated two dozen people from several businesses after complaints of a foul, nausea inducing odor there.
Natural gas has stopped flowing from a well that has been ablaze in the Gulf of Mexico and remaining small flames are from gas still in the pipe, regulators said Thursday.
Some customers who have service with Dallas-based Atmos Energy got a big surprise when their bank accounts were charged the amount due — tenfold!
A two day ‘frack attack’ summit is underway in Dallas. The summit comes on the same day fracking made news in the northeast.
Have you taken a good look at your Atmos Energy bill lately? The base charge on your bill has gone up more than 100-percent!
Members of the Dallas Plan Commission boarded a convoy of tour vans, and headed to the L.B. Houston Golf and Sports Complex, to see for themselves proposed sites for natural gas drilling on city-owned land.
Just north of downtown McKinney, residents and business operators said they smelled the trouble first Wednesday morning.
On Monday leaders with a North Texas non-profit organization remembered a man who died from injuries sustained after a house explosion last week. Victim Scott Deahl lived in a duplex owned by Christian Community Action.