Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Despite being a mother of quadruplets, Mother’s Day is the last thing on Amber Bell’s mind. She is understandably more concerned with the 80 ounces of formula she mixes for the 16 bottles a day she feeds her 11-month-old fraternal quadruplets.
Bonding with premature babies is getting a little easier at one North Texas hospital.
A North Texas mother now counts herself among the Guinness World Record holders. But the category Alicia Richman excelled in is one most folks probably aren’t familiar with.
A Fort Worth hospital is now home to the largest all-private room Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in the nation. Nearly 50 critical care babies were moved into the new NICU at Cook Children’s Medical Center Tuesday.
There was a time when Wendy Russell didn’t think she could have ANY babies let alone twins. Grace and Luke were born in the same minute, 12 days ago.
A Granbury family is taking their little baby home after more than six weeks in the hospital.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Krzyzewski Returning To Coach USA Basketball
- Pacers Couldn’t Stop The Perfect Play
- IndyCar Series Driver James Hinchcliffe Joins New School
- VIDEO: LeBron Saves Heat at Buzzer of Game 1
- Cleveland Cavaliers Claim Top Draft Pick
- One Win Away, Bruins Not Looking At Past
- Blackhawks Look To Break Howard In Game 4
- Pens Take 3-1 Series Lead With 7-3 Rout Of Sens In Game 4