Pauline Friedman Phillips, who under the name of Abigail Van Buren wrote the long-running “Dear Abby” advice column, has died. She was 94.
It was too expensive. It lacked editorial focus. It was cut off from the internet. That’s the obituary being written about “The Daily,” the iPad newspaper that is being shut down.
Sixteen-year-old Kirstin Rausch has her face in the Southlake newspaper, although it wasn’t her idea.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado