NFL Players Association
The NFL Players Association’s claim of collusion by league owners has been rejected by the federal judge who has previously sided with the players.
The NFL players’ union has told the league not to begin collecting blood samples for HGH testing yet.
Two people familiar with the negotiations tell The Associated Press that the NFL and players have reached a deal to end the lockout.
A reprieve, even for one day, provided a touch of optimism in the NFL’s labor dispute with the players’ union.
The union accused the league of putting together contracts that ensure the owners would get money from networks even if there was a lockout in 2011.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado