A former Texas parole officer has been sentenced to almost two years in federal prison for taking bribes from a man she supervised and not reporting his alleged financial violations.
A former Texas parole officer faces up to 20 years in prison for accepting bribes from a man she supervised and not reporting his alleged financial violations.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado