A military judge has refused to delay this month’s scheduled trial of a Fort Hood officer charged in a deadly 2009 shooting rampage at the Central Texas post.
Just three weeks before he is set to stand trial for the deadly 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage, an Army psychiatrist wants his trial delayed until later this fall.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage will be back in court for another preliminary hearing — just six weeks before his military trial is set to begin.
An Army psychiatrist will not be allowed to plead guilty to any of the charges in the deadly 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage, a judge ruled on Wednesday.
A judge is to decide if a terrorism consultant will testify at the trial of the Army psychiatrist charged in a deadly 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage wants his upcoming murder trial moved off the Texas Army post.
The new judge in the Fort Hood shooting case is to decide this week whether to spare Maj. Nidal Hasan a possible death sentence and let him plead guilty in the worst mass shooting on a U.S. military installation.
The new judge in the Fort Hood shooting rampage case must decide whether to spare Maj. Nidal Hasan a possible death sentence in the worst mass shooting on a U.S. military installation.
Three days of pretrial hearings have been set for the Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood shooting – and new developments suggest that a guilty plea is again possible.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood shooting rampage apparently will be allowed to keep his beard during his military trial, after a new judge indicated Tuesday that she won’t force him to shave.
The Army’s highest legal branch appointed a new judge to preside over the case of the Fort Hood shooting suspect, indicating the court-martial is on track to move forward after lengthy delays.
The judge who ordered the Fort Hood shooting suspect’s beard to be shaved has been thrown off the case, upending the trial of the Army officer charged with the 2009 rampage.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- NBA Playoff Schedule
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW
- Vets Parade Float Driver Says Train Seemed Still Before Crash
- Red Wings Rolling Against Blackhawks With Howard
- Video Fly-Over Provides Look Into Completed LBJ Express Project
- Cowboys Notebook From Inside OTAs
- Bill Would Require Warrant For Police Cell Phone Tracking