Nightlife & Music
Full of glitz and glamour, ballroom dance is attracting folks of all ages. Whether you like it fast or want to go slow, you can put a spring in your step at these DFW dance studios.
With so many happy hour options in the DFW area, sometimes it is difficult to know where the best deals are and which days are the best to go. Luckily, many places in Dallas have happy hours every week night and offer a variety of options that are sure to please almost anyone. From craft brews to well drinks in places from grill restaurants to local pubs, there are many great happy hour options in Dallas every night of the week.
The DFW area offers some of the best options for voice lessons. Many of the options are very affordable and offer both in-studio and in-home lesson options.
From Grand Prairie to Addison, there are not only a variety of performers, but a variety of venues to offer you what you are looking for in an outdoor music experience.
The DFW theatre scene is a rolling train of talent. Some of the best actors, directors and theater houses have come together to give the North Texas a strong variety in its productions.
On the DFW music scene, several female musicians are packing houses, making waves and touching hearts — a feat notable of praise during this year’s Women’s History Month.
The college basketball tournament is one of the biggest sporting events of the year. It’s a great opportunity to gather at the bar and watch your college team on the big screen.
Whether it is an avid obsession for sci-fi or a heartfelt connection to anime, the inner geek inside of many DFW residents has several options when there comes time to play.
Millions of people will be watching the Oscars, waiting to see their favorite celebrities on the screen. Luckily, you don’t have to move to Hollywood and become a movie star to feel like one.
Mardi Gras celebrations occur all over the globe, including the very popular celebrations in New Orleans. This month, DFW will be celebrating their own version with a variety of events.
Being single on Valentine’s Day can be challenging. Luckily, there are a variety of events in the DFW area that are geared towards singles or offer an alternative way to celebrate love.
Located in the heart of DFW are some of the best Southern and country-style bars in the state. Featuring live music, cold beers and just the right vibe, these bars help keep the country in DFW. Check out the best Southern-style bars DFW has to offer.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.