For people who love food and drinks, it is sometimes hard to find a great place for both. But there are a few places in DFW that do just that, bars with food that would please any foodie.
Dallas offers many nightlife events that do not take place at bars.
Full of glitz and glamour, ballroom dance is attracting folks of all ages. Whether you like it fast or want to go slow, you can put a spring in your step at these DFW dance studios.
With so many happy hour options in the DFW area, sometimes it is difficult to know where the best deals are and which days are the best to go. Luckily, many places in Dallas have happy hours every week night and offer a variety of options that are sure to please almost anyone. From craft brews to well drinks in places from grill restaurants to local pubs, there are many great happy hour options in Dallas every night of the week.
From Grand Prairie to Addison, there are not only a variety of performers, but a variety of venues to offer you what you are looking for in an outdoor music experience.
The DFW theatre scene is a rolling train of talent. Some of the best actors, directors and theater houses have come together to give the North Texas a strong variety in its productions.
On the DFW music scene, several female musicians are packing houses, making waves and touching hearts — a feat notable of praise during this year’s Women’s History Month.
The college basketball tournament is one of the biggest sporting events of the year. It’s a great opportunity to gather at the bar and watch your college team on the big screen.
Whether it is an avid obsession for sci-fi or a heartfelt connection to anime, the inner geek inside of many DFW residents has several options when there comes time to play.
Millions of people will be watching the Oscars, waiting to see their favorite celebrities on the screen. Luckily, you don’t have to move to Hollywood and become a movie star to feel like one.
Mardi Gras celebrations occur all over the globe, including the very popular celebrations in New Orleans. This month, DFW will be celebrating their own version with a variety of events.
Being single on Valentine’s Day can be challenging. Luckily, there are a variety of events in the DFW area that are geared towards singles or offer an alternative way to celebrate love.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Police Need Help Identifying Aggravated Robbery Suspects
- Darvish, Washington Credit Talented A’s Lineup
- Cowboys Sign 3rd Round Pick Terrance Williams
- Outlaw Items Up For Auction By Dallas Company
- 11 North Texans Indicted In Prostitution Case
- VIDEO: The LeBron James Headband Game
- The Good Ol’ Days: When Gas Was 93 Cents Per Gallon
- Road Test: 2013 Toyota Avalon