An overcrowded North Texas animal shelter is going to great lengths to keep from euthanizing animals. The measures are working, but only for now.
The rumor of a mass euthanasia of dogs at the Parker County Animal Shelter Wednesday proved to be bad information. But the rumor underscores tension between the shelter and local rescue groups.
How ill animals are treated at city pounds is one of the biggest complaints of animal rights groups. Fort Worth city officials say that’s why they’re planning a huge expansion of its isolation and medical ward.
Suzette Watkins runs Riverside Kennel in Fort Worth and is the head of the Fort Worth branch of No Kill, an animal rights group. And she has a problem with Fort Worth’s animal control.
Some animal lovers in Fannin County worry the clock is ticking on their hopes for a modern animal shelter.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Men’s Wearhouse Exec May Not Be Liking The Way Things Look
- Why The Spurs Must Win Game 7
- LeBron Leads Heat To Game 6 OT Win
- The NEW Anchorman 2 Trailer Is OUT!!!
- Altidore Leads US Over Honduras In WCup Qualifying
- Pet Of The Week: Jimmy
- Rick Carlisle Joins G-Bag Nation
- Staubach As A ‘Fan’ Of Romo, Garrett And The Cowboys’ Chances