No Refusal Weekend
For the first time, Tarrant County law enforcement agencies will be implementing a “No Refusal” drinking and driving campaign during Super Bowl Sunday.
The beginning of the New Year’s holiday weekend in North Texas, also jumpstarts a crack down on drunk drivers.
As a part of the 4th of July “No Refusal” Weekend, anyone suspected of driving or boating while intoxicated, and who refuses to submit to a breathalyzer test, will have a search warrant issued against them for police to take a blood specimen.
Latest DFW News
- Jimmie Johnson Races To Record 4th All-Star Win
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr
- Author Shares Tips For Stressed Parents
- Johnson Scores Twice As Sounders Beat FC Dallas
- Teen Killed By Alleged Drunk Driver In Grand Prairie
- Miguel Kicks Spectators At Billboard Awards