As work continues on the LBJ Express Project – so does the noise. Now a number of homeowners are complaining that they can’t sleep, because loud jackhammers are being used at all hours of the night.
It’s called ‘Lights All Night,’ but it’s been more like ‘noise all night’ for unhappy Fair Park neighbors.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oklahoma City Thunder, Kevin Durant Pledge $1 Million For Tornado Relief
- Bruins Expecting Desperate Rangers In Game 3
- Big 12 Delays Baseball Tournament After Tornado
- Super Bowl 50 Goes To San Francisco, 51 To Houston
- Kings Preparing For Game 4 Showdown With Sharks
- Search For Survivors Continues After Deadly Oklahoma Twister
- Red Wings Take Game 3 And 2-1 Series Lead Over Blackhawks
- Severe Weather Moving Across North Texas