A suspended high ranking Dallas Police Officer says thousands of dollars of items were stolen from her car as she was visiting her husband’s grave.
A website created by Lt. Regina Smith with the Dallas PD, showing her dressed provocatively and flashing a gun, could put her job in jeopardy, according to an attorney.
A Dallas Police Lieutenant, who is also the widow of a slain officer, has been put on leave tonight for her new side business.
A jury has been seated for the trial of a man accused of the 2009 slaying of a Dallas police officer trying to serve a warrant.
Dallas Police Lt. Regina Smith has filed a racial discrimination lawsuit against the city claiming she was not promoted to deputy chief last year because she is black.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.
- Kings Return Home To Practice Between Road Playoff Games
- Massive Tornado Strikes Moore, Oklahoma
- Toews Named A Finalist For Messier NHL Leadership Award
- Young Red Wings Have Evened Series With Blackhawks
- If Henrik Lundqvist Is Anything But Great, Rangers Won’t Stand Any Chance Vs. Bruins
- Garbage Truck Wreck Injures Two
- Magic Try To Follow Howard Trade With Lottery Luck