A weekend news anchorman for a Bismarck television station says he was fired after he opened his first-ever broadcast with obscenities.
The amount of crude oil U.S. freight railroads hauled last year more than tripled as shale oil production surged in North Dakota and other locations.
Ron Paul sounded optimistic about the rest of the Republican nominating process, predicting he will win three states on Super Tuesday.
North Dakota senators Kent Conrad and John Hoeven have collected on a friendly football bet made with Texas senators Kay Bailey Hutchison and John Cornyn.
A Minnesota wholesaler is recalling more than a ton of beef sirloin products because the labels fail to indicate that one ingredient is milk, a possible allergen.
Could your political affiliation determine what kind of driver your are?
I’m going to see Lyle with a great friend in Oklahoma this weekend. Hard to think of a more perfect song: – Scott Braddock
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
- Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show
Latest DFW News
- Kings Fall To Sharks 2-1 In Game 4, Series Tied At 2
- Rangers Option RHP Burns For Wolf’s Spot Start
- Heat Set For Game 1 Of Eastern Conference Finals
- Texas House Remembers Sherman Hemsley
- On Brink Of Elimination, John Tortorella Has ‘Full Faith’ In The Rangers
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels Discusses The Future Of Profar
- ATF Investigating Blaze That Trapped & Killed Dallas Firefighter
- Driver Hits Wills Point School Bus & Dies