Country star Randy Travis has pleaded not guilty to simple assault and faces trial March 11 in a Dallas-area municipal court.
The Innocence Project of Texas has become famous because of their association with DNA exonerations in the state. To hear of another case of wrongful conviction unfortunately isn’t rare, but to learn the project actually located the guilty parties is.
Forget court costs and going through the proper legal system, RAGE has discovered the best way to find out if a person is guilty or not. They’ll prove it!!! … kinda.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing