There were no new threats Friday at Highland Park High School. Meantime, University Park Police have been questioning students every day.
The FBI has joined University Park Police in investigating a series of threats that have been made at Highland Park High School over the past two months.
Students at Highland Park High School were dismissed at 11 a.m. on Tuesday after a threatening note forced a campus-wide evacuation.
A high school in the Grapevine-Colleyville school district was placed on lockdown Tuesday after a suspicious note was found during the lunch period.
A long-time Grand Prairie teacher’s aide has been fired after sending a note home to a student’s parent.
Latest DFW News
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air