Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The NCAA women’s basketball championship game has drawn its highest television rating since 2004.
Brittney Griner came up big for Baylor, scoring 26 points and grabbing 13 rebounds to help the Lady Bears finish off an undefeated season with an 80-61 win over Notre Dame in the national championship game Tuesday night.
Brittney Griner and Baylor are two wins from a perfect season. But it won’t be easy for the Lady Bears to go undefeated.
The top-ranked Lady Bears never lost the lead after halftime, going on to a 94-81 victory in the No. 1 vs. No. 2 matchup against Notre Dame.
Florida State put the clamps on second-seeded Notre Dame to win a surprisingly lopsided 71-57 decision.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing