Coast Guard officials say they are investigating a fire at an oil drilling platform off the coast of Louisiana in the Gulf of Mexico.
A judge has outlined a new structure for a trial of Gulf oil spill claims that wouldn’t be resolved by a proposed class-action settlement between BP and a team of attorneys.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado