Memphis Grizzlies rallied against the Dallas Mavericks to keep their chance of hosting a first-round playoff series alive.
With a loss to the Phoenix Suns and a win by the Los Angeles Lakers, the Dallas Mavericks have been eliminated from the playoffs for the first time in 12 seasons.
Chris Kaman scored a season-high 26 points and the unshaven Dallas Mavericks boosted their faint playoff hopes with a 96-91 victory over the slumping Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday night.
Dirk Nowitzki finally leads the Dallas Mavericks in scoring again. He has more work to do if he wants to make the playoffs for a 13th straight season.
Dallas is hoping to notch a home win tonight over the Pacers. If accomplished, the Mavs will have won 10 of 13 to push themselves into true contention for the eighth and final playoff spot in the West.
Dirk Nowitzki had a season-high 33 points as the Mavericks moved within a game of .500 for the first time since mid-December with a 109-102 victory over the Clippers.
For the 10th consecutive time, the Mavs lost to the Thunder, on Sunday at the AAC by a score of 107-101. And for the fourth time in four meetings this season, the Mavs have failed to find ways to properly use leading scorers Dirk and Mayo against the Thunder. The numbers are stunning …
Having lost the ‘front end of a doubleheader’ by giving up 136 points to Houston, the Mavs had no choice but to alter their approach. The result: Dallas 112, Houston 108.
Josh Smith had 26 points and 13 rebounds, Devin Harris made a key steal in the final minute, and the Hawks beat the Mavericks 105-101 on Monday night.
The Mavericks gave coach Rick Carlisle his 500th career win in their 105-99 victory over the Blazers in Dallas on Wednesday. “It means I’ve been around a long time,” he said.
David Lee finished an assist short of a triple-double, Klay Thompson turned in a big night with 27 points, and the Warriors toppled the Mavericks 100-97 on Thursday night.
The NBA has acknowledged a pair of costly incorrect calls from the final seconds of recent games, including a critical call in the Mavs 106-104 loss at Portland.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game