In the age of online dating a state bill, co-authored by a representative from North Texas, will probably be of special interest to women and men entering into a new relationship. Texas House Bill 21 proposes creating a Domestic Violence Registry.
Three online dating giants agreed to screen for sex offenders and take other safety steps after a woman was assaulted on a date.
Are you one of the millions of Americans who use online dating to look for love? A new scientific study says you might be better off searching elsewhere.
Dating websites have come a long way. CBS Local counts down its top 5 places to find a special someone online.
Lawmakers in several states are trying to pass legislation to make online daters more aware of potential pitfalls.
Singles website Match.com said Sunday that it will begin screening its users against the national sex offender registry.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified
- Nearly All States See Drop In Teen Births, But TX Still Leads Nation
- NHL Playoffs Schedule
- More Texans Inquiring About & Installing Storm Shelters
- Rangers Release Lowe, Add Teahen As Minor-Leaguer
- Sports Verdict: Who’s The NBA’s Biggest Villain? LeBron James Vs. David Stern
- Police Seek Dallas Food Store Robber
- Approved Bill Would Drug Test Some Unemployment Benefit Applicants